My favorite time of year is here! Fall has slowly started creeping in, college football season is underway, and Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas decorations are out in full force!! Why is it that my favorite time of year also happens to be at the same time I'm returning back to work after 3 months of maternity leave?? It really puts a damper on things...at least for today.
I knew today was creeping up on us and I knew that I should be preparing myself to return, but with how busy life has been this past month I really thought I could push it off another week or ten. My hubby however felt otherwise and alas I am at work today...although not being very productive. I know I'm only working part time this year and for that I am so grateful, but it is still hard to leave your little bitty baby in the arms of someone else and trust them fully with them. Keslie is in great hands....she's at the same place her big sister is at and I loved them. It's still hard though and I still bawled like a baby when I left. Now I'm staring at the clock every hour just waiting for it to say 5pm so I can leave and go get my sweet girls!
Shonna, I feel your pain! I envy all stay at home moms and wish I was one everyday. I know my babies are happy and well cared for and loved when I'm away, but what I wouldn't give to be at home with them. It's a hard balance but at the end of the day, our kids know how much we love them and that's all that matters. Hope your fall is blessed.
ReplyDelete