My 2 year old is hilarious. I have known this for quite some time but she just continues to amaze me on a daily basis. She can count to 10 in spanish, knows most of her basic colors in spanish, knows her shapes, knows her abc's and has begun to sound them out, can spell her name, and most importantly can actually carry a conversation with just about anyone and not only do they understand her but she understands them enough to respond. My 2 month old is super sweet and loves to smile so big it melts your heart. I can't wait until they can talk to each other and my husband and I can listen in on their sweet conversations. Children at play and their laughter is contagious and just what this house needs right now.
So, last night my husband and my 2 year old were playing and pretending they were dinosaurs. Imagination is what my little girl does best. Anyways, daddy was the big dinosaur that made loud noises and she was a little dinosaur that made tiny noises (her words)....haha. She decided to play bite my husband and I asked her what does daddy taste like and she responded with "pink chicken". I asked her what pink chicken tasted like and she responds "well duh mommy, it tastes like pink chicken". Haha, I guess I should know what pink chicken tastes like. It's the little moments like this that I will treasure forever in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment